The Offices at Frisco Station is a place where emerging talent will want to work, and where businesses will come to thrive. Located within the dynamic, 242-acre Frisco Station mixed-use development, the Office District is specifically designed to give your company a competitive advantage by providing a smart, creative and healthy destination that fosters productivity. The Office District is adjacent to the Dallas Cowboys world headquarters and is within walking distance to 32-acres of trails, park spaces, urban living options and more than 50 retail, restaurant and entertainment options between The Hub at Frisco Station and The Star next door. Upon completion, Frisco Station will accommodate up to 5 million square feet of planned office space that will employ more than 15,000 daytime workers.
The Offices One at Frisco Station is the first of five office buildings planned for The Offices at Frisco Station. The seven-story, 228,000-square-foot, Class A office building was completed in December 2017. It offers impeccable interior finishes and includes structured parking, a fitness center, conference center and a robust communications and power infrastructure that includes dual power feeds and multiple fiber optic providers.
- 1.5 Million Square Feet of Mid-Rise Office Space
- First of 5 Office Buildings Delivering September 2017
- 36,000-Square-Foot Typical Floor Plate
- Walkable to over 50 Restaurants
- Access to 120,000 Square Feet of Planned Retail at THE HUB
- Immediate Access to 32 Acres of Parks, Trails and Green Space
- Surrounded by 5 Urban Living Developments and Lifestyle Hotel Campus with 4 Hotels
- 4 Airports within 25 minutes (DFW, Love Field, Addison, McKinney)